- Premiere: 04/12/2008, Ljubljana dance theater
- Concept and choreography: Milan Tomášik
- Dance: Nina Milin, Teja Reba, Nataša Živković
- Music: Sašo Kalan
- Costumes: Jasna Vastl
- Light Design: Miran Šušteršič
- Photography: Ivona Ljubičič
- Graphic design: Luks Studio
- Production: Flota, zavod, Murska Sobota
- Co-production: Flota Ljubljana, Plesni Teater Ljubljana, Gibalni inštitut Vija Vaja, Pionirski dom – Center za kulturo mladih
- Postproduction: Phileas Productions
The performance was supported by the Ministry of Culture of the Republic of Slovenia.
- Special thanks to: Anja Golob, Lidija Podlesnik Tomášiková
3NITI is a project that tries to rethink emotional-body through movement. It derives from exploration of chosen emotions and states that follow those emotions, but its creators are even more interested in the transformations: between certain emotions and more exact at points in development, where these emotions change into their oppositions. From those points, the basic power of the performance derives.